Time To DIY With This Fabulously Delicious Cookie Mix!
Sometimes store-bought cookies just ain't it, we know you're looking to treat your tastebuds with nothing but the best. Thankfully Galaxy has come to the rescue with the perfect dessert and activity mixed into one!
All you need to make this pouch turn into 8 soft, chewy cookies is 25g of butter, 15ml of water, and 20 minutes of your time. Baking has never been easier - or quite this mouthwatering! The batter mix contains many chunks of rich, silky smooth Galaxy Milk Chocolate that will melt over your tongue with each bite you take.
Don't hesitate! Make your next sleepover, stay-at-home date, or get-together with friends a hit bit this fun and succulent way to make some memories.
Think chocolate. Think Galaxy.
(1 packet) 180g
Directions (as listed on the packaging):
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/ Fan 160°C/ Gas Mark 4
- Empty the contents of the pouch into a bowl
- Soften 25g of butter in the microwave. (Make sure it isn't too hot or it will melt the chocolate)
- Add the softened butter to the cookie mix and stir well. (It should look a bit like a crumble mix)
- Add water and mix if you have stiff dough. (Add extra water if necessary)
- Divide the mix into 8 evenly sized balls. Place on an ungreased baking tray and flatten. (Leave enough room between cookies so they can spread)
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 12 minutes until golden (or leave in a little longer for extra crunch)
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking tray before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.