Boston America Hello Kitty Burgers Sours Tin
Couldn't load pickup availability
Share with your friends!
New Hello Kitty Candies
Hello Kitty’s yummy kawaii burger is filled with 1.2 oz of sour orange burger-shaped candies
- Hello Kitty made her debut in America in 1976!
- Kitty White is her full name, she lives in London, England.
- She has a twin sister named Mimmy who wears a yellow box over her right ear.
- Hello Kitty is as tall as 5 apples and weighs as much as 3 apples.
- Hello Kitty’s birthday is November 1st, but she does not age.
- Hello Kitty's image was first shown as a coin purse.
1.2 oz. of Candy
Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Artificial Flavor, Artificial Color (FD&C Yellow 6).
Artificial Flavors Used: orange
This burger tin is a nice little gift for any Hello Kitty fan. The orange candy inside is tasty and kawaii too.
I got this as a gift for a friend who loves hello kitty and she absolutely adored it! I’m assuming the candies were good because I haven’t heard a complaint yet!